Story of a Breakup...
“I don’t want to be with you anymore.” She said.
There is a long silence after her this sentence.
He hung up the phone and put it on flight mode. But somehow he wasn’t able to take the load suddenly. He changed the flight mode and decided to call her to have an explanation. After 15 minutes he gathered all the courage he was left with and dialled her number.
“Why you doing this?” He asked, as soon as she picked up the phone.
He hung up again when he saw that she was neglecting his questions.
His mind-set during and after the scene:
Finally she called me. She is so stupid, she thinks that she is disturbing me and thus doesn’t call me much now, I really miss her...
She was sounding a little low. I asked a couple of times but she neglected the topic. Maybe I was thinking too much...
She said she want breakup. My eyes were full of tears as soon as I heard this. But I didn’t let her feel that. My head got very heavy, I was not able to stand properly, I fall on the floor and in friction of seconds, I disconnected the phone and God knows why I put it on flight mode...
I cried without any noise and thought of all the possibilities that could be the reason to her this decision. Sadly I found nothing and thus after some time I decided to call her again. I was not able to take the load suddenly...
I enquired her action but she seemed very low to answer that properly. She was crying, I knew, I can figure that tremble in her voice. I didn’t console her because I was not in that state...
I hung up again and this time there was no flight mode and no call backs just a silence and a lot of crying...
I gave her time and thus waited for her call for very long. Days became weeks and weeks became months but she didn’t call me up. She didn’t break her promise of being friends and thus I was still on her Facebook friend list. I didn’t try to initiate any conversation. I left her alone and thus didn’t made things harder for her...
But I am still waiting for her arrival...
Her mind-set during and after the scene:
I was waiting for the hour when I used to call him. He remains busy and thus I don’t annoy him much by continuous calling. I was very low since so many days...
Things were not going well, I was not happy. He was not the reason for my sadness but I was habitual of his previous personality and not this busy one. I missed him. He was now not there in all the important phases of my life...
We come in a relationship to be happy and not to cry for nothing substantial. I was taking things to next level; I was all set to change my path. I needed separation. I didn’t want to hate him by being in this not so great relationship for some more time and I was sure to do that because things were now not easy to handle...
When I said what I thought, he broke into tears. There was no voice, but I could sense his silence. I wanted to say that I love him but I had to be strong. I didn’t want to trouble him more and also myself...
He hung up. I tried to call him again but his phone was off. He was hurt. I am very bad. I cried endlessly. I was crying very hard. My face was full of tears, and then I got his call.
He asked me the reason. I didn’t want to shower allegations and complaints on him. After all, it’s not his fault; I was not able to remove the previous image of him, the one of a mad and caring lover...
I tried to neglect his questions. He didn’t force me much. I was crying very hard but didn’t show that in my voice. I didn’t want to make him restless. He hung up again. I didn’t sleep that night...
We promised after being in a relation that we will never quit our friendship, I kept that promise and with a very heavy heart saw him online daily. I kept his chat box open every time in a hope that he might text. I hurted him and thus I didn’t bothered him much by taking any initiative for a conversation...
I wait for his call or text daily, in a hope that someday I might get lucky to talk to my love again. I don’t have enough courage to go back to him thus I am waiting for his arrival someday...
“I don’t want to be with you anymore.” She said.
There is a long silence after her this sentence.
He hung up the phone and put it on flight mode. But somehow he wasn’t able to take the load suddenly. He changed the flight mode and decided to call her to have an explanation. After 15 minutes he gathered all the courage he was left with and dialled her number.
“Why you doing this?” He asked, as soon as she picked up the phone.
He hung up again when he saw that she was neglecting his questions.
His mind-set during and after the scene:
Finally she called me. She is so stupid, she thinks that she is disturbing me and thus doesn’t call me much now, I really miss her...
She was sounding a little low. I asked a couple of times but she neglected the topic. Maybe I was thinking too much...
She said she want breakup. My eyes were full of tears as soon as I heard this. But I didn’t let her feel that. My head got very heavy, I was not able to stand properly, I fall on the floor and in friction of seconds, I disconnected the phone and God knows why I put it on flight mode...
I cried without any noise and thought of all the possibilities that could be the reason to her this decision. Sadly I found nothing and thus after some time I decided to call her again. I was not able to take the load suddenly...
I enquired her action but she seemed very low to answer that properly. She was crying, I knew, I can figure that tremble in her voice. I didn’t console her because I was not in that state...
I hung up again and this time there was no flight mode and no call backs just a silence and a lot of crying...
I gave her time and thus waited for her call for very long. Days became weeks and weeks became months but she didn’t call me up. She didn’t break her promise of being friends and thus I was still on her Facebook friend list. I didn’t try to initiate any conversation. I left her alone and thus didn’t made things harder for her...
But I am still waiting for her arrival...
Her mind-set during and after the scene:
I was waiting for the hour when I used to call him. He remains busy and thus I don’t annoy him much by continuous calling. I was very low since so many days...
Things were not going well, I was not happy. He was not the reason for my sadness but I was habitual of his previous personality and not this busy one. I missed him. He was now not there in all the important phases of my life...
We come in a relationship to be happy and not to cry for nothing substantial. I was taking things to next level; I was all set to change my path. I needed separation. I didn’t want to hate him by being in this not so great relationship for some more time and I was sure to do that because things were now not easy to handle...
When I said what I thought, he broke into tears. There was no voice, but I could sense his silence. I wanted to say that I love him but I had to be strong. I didn’t want to trouble him more and also myself...
He hung up. I tried to call him again but his phone was off. He was hurt. I am very bad. I cried endlessly. I was crying very hard. My face was full of tears, and then I got his call.
He asked me the reason. I didn’t want to shower allegations and complaints on him. After all, it’s not his fault; I was not able to remove the previous image of him, the one of a mad and caring lover...
I tried to neglect his questions. He didn’t force me much. I was crying very hard but didn’t show that in my voice. I didn’t want to make him restless. He hung up again. I didn’t sleep that night...
We promised after being in a relation that we will never quit our friendship, I kept that promise and with a very heavy heart saw him online daily. I kept his chat box open every time in a hope that he might text. I hurted him and thus I didn’t bothered him much by taking any initiative for a conversation...
I wait for his call or text daily, in a hope that someday I might get lucky to talk to my love again. I don’t have enough courage to go back to him thus I am waiting for his arrival someday...
No comments:
Post a Comment