''THE TIME DEMANDED SOMETHING ELSE"
I wish we could've spent much more time together but the situations demanded something else. I still wonder the endless talks we did... your voice - the only thing that made my heart jumped and your touch gave me goosebumps of happiness. I still remember that time of 5.5 years I spent with you.
No, I don't love you today but the memories that project on my mind like a movie still love you somewhere, and Why won't they come.? We spent our c...hildhood together afterall.
I wish we could've spent much more time together but the situations demanded something else. I still wonder the endless talks we did... your voice - the only thing that made my heart jumped and your touch gave me goosebumps of happiness. I still remember that time of 5.5 years I spent with you.
No, I don't love you today but the memories that project on my mind like a movie still love you somewhere, and Why won't they come.? We spent our c...hildhood together afterall.
Five-an-a-half years of studying together, playing together, long
convos on phone calls, having chocolates together. I just desperately
waited to have that one look of yours which made my heart skipped.No
whatsapp, no facebook, only phone calls, text messages and real meetings
we had!!!
With time we both changed and the time demanded something else for us, maybe something better. We both moved on but the time we spent together, our memories didn't!
Just friends we are with different partners today, living happily because the time demanded something else, Maybe something better for both of us!!!
With time we both changed and the time demanded something else for us, maybe something better. We both moved on but the time we spent together, our memories didn't!
Just friends we are with different partners today, living happily because the time demanded something else, Maybe something better for both of us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment